Simple Email Extractor v2.4 CodeCanyon Free
Simple Email Extractor is A simple software to extract email addresses from websites and social networks like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, …
Put your URLs sources in the file “Sources.txt”, at the root directory.
SimpleEmailExtractor – Version 2.4
Thank you for using SimpleEmailExtractor !
If you have problems, questions, etc, feel free to contact me.
Support : email@example.com
SimpleEmailExtractor is really easy to use, but a quick help file can always be useful.
You can extract emails from all websites and social networks, like : Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, MySpace, …
How it works ?
1. Unzip “SimpleEmailExtractor.exe” and “Sources.txti”.
2. Add URLs sources to extract email addresses in file “Sources.txt”.
3. Start “SimpleEmailExtractor.exe” and click on “Start Extraction”.
4. Wait the end of process (you can abort by clicking on “Stop Extraction”).
5. When the process is finish, click on “Export” to extract emails.
How to add new sources ?
Just open the file “Sources.txt” at root directory and add your sources as new line.
Only one per line.